Saturday, January 7, 2012

Earring Challenge Day 7



Day 7! Yea I can't believe that I've actually blogged for 7 days straight! For today's earrings I made pink Peyote Stitch Tubes. I like to make these little tubes because they are super easy to make and they are a great way to use up extra beads that you might have laying around. I used size 8 Matte Pink seed beads and 6mm Fuchsia bicones on the top and bottom. As I was making them I got to thinking about how cute it would be if I could make the tube just a little larger and add a pink ribbon design to it. I got on my beadtool software and started playing. I have came up with a pattern but I've got to test it to see how it turns out. If it turns out the way I want it to I will defiantly post the pattern here for you guys to see. I'm really hoping that it's what I have in mind!

Today is a beautiful day here in NC. It is 68 degrees which is not normal for us for this time of year. Everyone is out and about today and I don't blame them. As soon as I get off today I'm headed home to get out and walk. Last year I started doing Weight Watchers and lost 78lbs. I didn't exercise I just ate right. My goal for 2012 was to start exercising to get the next 60lbs off. So far, like my blogging, I'm sticking with it. I started on Tuesday walking/running a mile everyday and I have been doing an ab workout that I found an app for on my iphone. Lets just say that after 4 days it hurts to bend over or laugh. I was going to take a break on Saturday and Sunday to let my abs and legs rest but it's so pretty that maybe I'll just let them rest tomorrow. Its supposed to be back down in the 50's tomorrow.

No comments:

Translate