Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Earring Challenge Day 11




I am super proud of today's earrings! The first picture is of just basic earrings that I had to fix but the bottom 2 pictures are my favorites! I bought a pair of earrings last year from a bead store in Brevard NC called "A Better Bead and Crafts" that were exactly like these and I love them. Earlier this year I found the filigree componants to wire wrap but I haven't had time to sit and try them out. I am not a wire worker and I hate even the thought of working with wire but I was quite suprised at how easy these earrings were to make. I wire wrapped a crystal copper 14mm Rivoli into the components and LOVE them! Now I just have to get my butt in gear and make a few more pairs before I forget how to do it.

1 comment:

Alotosmiles said...

I really like these earrings they are something I would wear all the time.

Translate