1. My daddy, who lives next door to me, fixes breakfast every Sunday morning. He fixes my favorites and this is the only day of the week where I eat a big breakfast.
2. Sunday is the day my family goes to the church house. I teach Sunday School for the 5-7 year olds and I love it. I don't have any kids of my own so it's a great way to be able to stay connected with the kids at church.
3. In my eyes Sunday's were made for naps! I take a nap almost every Sunday!
4. I have been on the Weight Watchers plan since January and Sunday is what I call my free day. I eat the Weight Watcher way all week and then on Sunday I take the day off and eat whatever I want. So normally we go out to eat at my favorite restaurant on Sundays.
5. Football.....need I say more?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad