Saturday, January 28, 2012

Earring Challenge Day 28

Wow! I seriously cannot believe that there are only 3 days left of the earring challenge. It seems like 2012 just started and a month is already almost behind us. I have really enjoyed this month because Challenging myself to make a new pair of earrings everyday has been an adventure.  It has forced me to try new ideas that I wouldn't otherwise have had the chance to do. I loved my green earrings so much the other day that I started trying to figure out how I could make more pairs without having the ear hoops I purchased from a store a few days ago. Well....I figured it out! I used some 1 1/4 inch bracelet memory wire and cut them into circles. I then whipped up these babies! I used 4mm Bermuda Blue bicones as well as size 11 transparent gray seed beads. Even though they are really easy and take no time at all to finish they are great because they are instant satisfaction! I can make a pair of these in 5 minutes and then run out the door for a busy day. I can't wait to wear these!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Very creative! I love to see what you come up with and will be disappointed when the earring challenge is over! *-) I love earrings and hope to try some of your awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing!!

BeadAddictSLuna said...

I love these, too. They are cute and tasteful. Also,they have a lot of potential for those who like more decorated stuff.
Will you have a display for this challenge? That would look nice and inspiring. They already have names - by the challenge day each pair.
I so love all you do for us, Kelly. Thanks so much!

Translate