Monday, January 23, 2012

Earring Challenge Day 23

Sometimes things don't work out the way I want them to! I love Right Angle Weave and I decided today that I wanted to come up with a new earring using the technique. I started out with size 11 seed beads and then did a row of siz 8 seed beads and then wanted to transistion to 3mm bicones. I have been so busy today getting things ready for the week that by the time I started working on the earrings all my creativity was fried! The earrings did not turn out the way I wanted them to but I went ahead and finished them anyways. I hope to work on them again soon and figure out a really neat pair of fan style earrings.

Sammy and I will be gone Wednesday, Thursday, and part of the day Friday so I have been busy today trying to get things worked on and finished since I will be missing work. Normally I take work with me but that's not going to happen this week. We are going to the NC Main Street Confrence in Clayton NC because Sammy and I are receiving an award from the State Main Street Association. I will be traveling all day Wednesday and then Thursday I will be in the confrence all day. Part of Friday will be spent traveling home and then off to work. My goal is to leave early enough Wednesday that I will have time to catch a bead shop or two on my way to Clayton since we don't have to be there until about 2 or 3. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Translate