Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Vow

Last night I went and saw the new movie "The Vow."  It was a great movie but I could have cried like a baby.If you get a chance to go and see the movie then do it because you won't regret it.  They showed the previews for the new Nicholas Sparks Movie of which the title I cannot remember.  It got me to thinking though.....I wonder what it would be like to be the Nicholas Sparks and Stephanie Meyers of the world?  What would it be like to write books that were so amazing that they pretty much would all be made into movies? Do they know how great they are or are they humble?

1 comment:

Beadmeup said...

Hi Kelly...I think your the most incredible woman I have ever had the opportunity of seeing on the internet...Your skills are totally off the wall amazing...your tutorial videos are simply incredibly easy to follow...I have made so many of your creations and ppl are blown away with the beauty of your stuff...I am sorry I am not talking about the movie you posted however, I did send you an email asking if you will ever do a tutorial on the square colorful ring your wearing in a video you did of Snowflake Filagree ring....I love that ring and hope someday you can show us all how to make it...Once again...ty so very very much for your tutorials...hope you keep them coming I really look forward to your next one...God Bless and have a great day!!

Translate