Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Bracelet from Bead and Button


One of my regular weekly customers came in for her appointment today and we decided to make a new bracelet that we seen in the brand new bead and button magazine. If you don't have it yet then you defiantly need to get it! Great issue this time. (The cover is above) The original pattern is for a necklace but an alternative design was for the bracelet. Anyhow we started working on it and I was able to finish my bracelet.  I used Aqua, peridot, and violet in the Thunder Polish Crystals. The original pattern calls to put an 8mm round in the center of each component but I decided not to and just left it blank. I was so pleased with the design that I decided to make my Easter Jewelry in this design to match my Easter Dress. This bracelet is going to look great in Brown, Royal Blue, and Light Blue!





My Friend Heather from Beach Beads in Surfside SC came to visit me yesterday. She and her husband make beautiful glass beads. She brought me this great bead. I can't wait to make something with it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, I saw that pattern in my magazine. I love the colors you used in yours. That makes a great bracelet. I think it looks like spring. Your friend gave you a nice bead. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. It looks like it will make a nice focal bead.

Sherry

angiehouston said...

Hi, Kelly Your bracelet came out gorgeous I love the colors .I also saw that design in Bead and Button magazine and could not wait to make the necklace. Oh my I am on my 16th circle and let me tell you, it is quite a chore! I am doing the necklace in champagne, mint green, and pale pink colors with a very pale champagne color pearl in each center. I am trying so hard to finish this piece for church tomorrow. Don't know if I'll get it done.
I love your coral, purple, and magenta bracelet That would be a awesome YouTube.
Hugs
Angie

Sandy Carlson said...

I have used your previous tutorials to make various pieces of jewelry. I am now busy making some chain mail bracelets on commission so it will be a while before I can make your new bracelet. You are a very creative young person and I do love your Southern accent since I no longer live in the South any more. Keep up the good work and see if you can try working with some chain mail. Yours, Sandy.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, your creations are simply gorgeous and that bracelet is awesome. Can't wait to try it.

Unknown said...

Tanya

Unknown said...

Do you have a pattern for purchase of the above bracelet?

Translate