Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF!

Today it's really rainy here in NC and as I look outside it seems so dreary and sad so I decided to make a list of good things to help me perk up a little bit:

1. Thankfully my jaw has popped back into place! YEA! Went back to the Dentist Wednesday and he said that it had popped back in but would be sore for a little while. But....no more hard candy or chewing gum EVER!  Also he is sending me to have a consult on braces. I'm 30 years old and having to get braces.  Thankfully they make those clear braces now so maybe my pocketbook will be able to afford them. If not, get ready to see me with my new metal.  Hey I wonder if there's a way they can cement rhinestones to the braces?  I might want to re-think that though because I might look like a rap star wanna be. :)

2. I was blessed enough to be able to get out of bed and have good health.

3. I get to write patterns today for earrings and work on a pattern for this weeks free video.

4. Today is my last day of work for the week. Tomorrow my best friend and I go to class to receive our concealed handgun permits.  After tomorrow I will be a pistol packin annie!

5. As of today there are only about 22 days left until the Hunger Games comes out.  If you have not read the books then they are a must!  For them to be young adult fiction they sure to do have some deep political views and insights.  Team Peeta all the way!

6. My new favorite show on TV is a show on CMT called "My Big Redneck Vacation." This show is hilariously funny and I about pee my pants every time I watch an episode.  This stuff has to be put on because no family can be that screwed up.  As stupid as it is, it makes me laugh and in my current state of mind that's all that matters.

No comments:

Translate