Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beach Tones


I am addicted to Pinterest and one of my favorite parts about it is my color inspiration board. I find a lot of people who have color swatches posted and I pin them in my color board.  I have decided to step out of the box this week and make something in the above color scheme.  I do not do coral's or red's so this should be interesting. I am going to give myself one week to make something with these colors so we'll see what happens.

In other news....tomorrow is going to be really interesting. I am going to the Orthodontist for a braces consult.  A few weeks ago my jaw popped out of place and my dentist feels that because of my overbite it may pop out more often. So he suggested braces. I'm 30 years old and fixing to get braces...how weird is that?!  I guess we'll see what tomorrow holds.

2 comments:

JudyJ said...

Kelly,, I LOVE the Coral Colors..an I am sure you will come up with something Beautiful.. As You Always do.. HAPPY MONDAY !!!! Judy J

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you haven't heard about ColourLovers (http://www.colourlovers.com/)?

Its a great website with a ton of color swatches/palettes as well as patterns.

I found it long ago when I was doing website/graphic design. Hope you get some use out of it.

Ro R.

Translate