Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Earring In the Making

There are two things that I really love....Hoop Earrings and Montees! I loved the earring challenge so much that I guess I decided to keep on with it. I started stitching a right angle weave pair of hoop earrings this afternoon. When I got them finished I still wasn't happy with them. Well what's the first thing that comes to my mind....montees! I ran to the rack and grabbed a couple of packs and history was made. I'm pretty sure that once I finish this pair I am going to make a larger pair. They are cute but they are not big enough for me. I wanted to go ahead and show you my work in progress. Hopefully I can show you the finished pair tomorrow.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! Beautiful and very sparkly
Gemxxx

Marla said...

Those are stunning! And you are right the montees made all the difference! Thanks for sharing! By the way I linked to one of your video tutorials on my blog to show where I learned how to make the lovely Pom Pom Crystal Rings. Take care!

Translate