Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I don't know about anyone else but my husband spolied me rotten. He got me a new Swarovski Pen in Aquamarine. The only picture I could find online to show you is in purple but at least you can see what i'm talking about....
I already have a pearl and clear one that I adore. So, the blue one is has now been added to the collection. He also got me two really pretty dresses. I had to have a new black dress because my friend Norlina invited me a ladies meeting and the theme of her table is breakfast at Tiffanys. She asked us to wear a black dress and now that I've lost weight I didn't have one.  Sammy to the rescue.....with not one but 2 black dresses!  I was quite proud of my sweetie! 

I hope each of you have a fantastic Valentines Day!


No comments:

Translate