Saturday, April 13, 2013

Last few days for first project in Bead Along

Here are some more pictures I received this week for the bead along. For those of you who are following along, you only have two more days before the first project is due...then it's on to the next project. For all of those who have sent your pictures so far, I am so proud of the work you guys have been doing. You picked up Daisy Chain great and make some beautiful pieces!

Cheryl Hill - Oak Creek, WI 
I sued 11/0 light purple seed beads, 4mm and 6 mm white pearls.

Pat Jones
Bracelet is bright pink size 11 seed beads,  size 8 blood red seed beads and black bicones.
Necklace is size 11 teal and size 6 silver/black seed beads with black glass pearls for the pendant

Dawn Morris - Liberty, Mo.
Necklace and Earrings Combined
6 mm Topaz Bicones
4 mm Topaz Bicones
Size 6/0 Rainbow Topaz Seed Beads
Size 11/0 Metallic Gold Seed Beads
KO Beading Thread - Gold
Earring Findings






 

1 comment:

linnstercrafts said...

I was not aware you have bead alongs ! I would like to participate in the next one as I have been looking for something like this. I participate in KALs on Rav and have a ton of fun with those. Looking forward to next one here as you are my beading hero!

Translate