Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Today is the day in America where we stuff ourselves with Turkey and take the time to be thankful for all the things God has given us. Today I am most thankful for my Family, Friends, my wonderful husband, and above all Jesus Christ. Please take a moment today and let the people you love KNOW that you are thankful for them.

Do you have someone in your life who is your biggest fan? Well that person in my life is my moms sister....my aunt Carolyn. She has always been proud of me and she is super supportive of my beading talent. Every time I see her I try and have her something special made. I will see her today and since I have been making Trillium flowers I figured that I would make her one in red and green. It turned out really cute but I wish I would have had some silver lined emerald here at the house for the back of the flower. Anyways heres how it turned out....






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Susie said...

Kelly, I can't believe that no one has commented on this gorgeous necklace you made. It is an amazing gift for your aunt. She must be a great gift to you as well. Thanks for all the great suggestions for gift-giving and your very informative and helpful videos. I look forward to every one.

Translate