Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of thanks

Happy November 1st! It is so hard to believe that November is here and Christmas is right up the road. November is one of my favorite months because of Thanksgiving. It is one of the few times a year that I get to see some of my extended family and it's also the one time of year that I eat as much turkey as I can possibly stuff myself with. I love turkey but normally only eat it at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Oh how I look forward to this time of year! As I prepare myself for turkey I am also going to take each day this month and give thanks for something everyday. A lot of times we forget to be thankful. So on this first day of November I am thankful for Jesus Christ and the fact that he died on a tree so that I could be saved.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Translate