Monday, September 10, 2012

Two more bead along pics


Here are two pictures that I received this week for the bead along. This past Sunday was the turn in date for the Double Star Earrings. I was really surprised that I have only had 4 people do this project. To me this was the simpliest project in the whole book. Guess it's just a busy time of year for people.

I love this bead along because I like how everyone uses such cool and different colors. It always fun to see what others put together because normally its beads or colors that, alone, we would have never thought about.  This bead along has been a fun way to learn. Only a few more projects and then we're done!

Cheryl - XXOXX Bracelet
Cheryl used a lot of materials that she already had on hand and was not sure of the exact colors used
 
Jayne Wilks - Double Star Earrings

8mm Chatons – Pacific Opal
4mm Glass Bicones – Aquamarine
3mm Bicones – Crystal AB
Size 15 Seed Beads – Silver Lined Aqua
Size 15 Seed Beads – Metallic Silver
Size 11 Seed Beads – Metallic Silver
3mm Bugle Beads – Aquamarine
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I have only just found you fairly recently and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do to keep beaders happy! I think you are wonderful!
Trisha H.

Translate