Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Project

I worked on a brand new project over the weekend. It took me awhile but I came up with a new wide bracelet that I LOVE! The bracelet incorporates a pendant that i am going to be teaching in one of my youtube videos in the next few weeks. I came up with a ring originally and then made a pendant to match. (Both of these will be videos.) As I made the pendant I was thinking of how fun it would be to make it into a bracelet. I worked, took apart, worked, took apart, and worked until my head hurt. After a short nap I came back to my beading table with fresh eyes and was able to finish the project. I am going to work next week to get a pattern written so that after the ring and pendant video come out I can then post the bracelet on etsy.com. I love how the purple turned out and can't wait to try it in a few other colors to see how it turns out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Translate