Monday, August 20, 2012

New Recipe

To say that I love Pinterest is an understatement! I am addicted! I love to try some of the recipes that I pin. I went shopping this afternoon and Sammy decided to try one of the recipes.









I went ahead and took pics on my iPad screen to show you the recipe and the website. The blog that I found the pin from looks great so you need to check it out! The recipe turned out to be pretty good. It still needs a little something though. The filling may need a little less cheese and some sort of seasoning to add a little pizazz to the taste. We had a lot of filling left over so we put it in the fridge and are going to try making a grilled cheese sandwich with it later in the week. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'm not too thrilled with the Vogue that I bought yesterday! You have to get to almost page 200 before you even see words on a page. The first 200 pages are nothing but advertisements. I'm not loving it so far but I'm just on page 200 so I still have awhile to go.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Translate