Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Morning Workout

On Wednesday and Friday mornings I meet with my personal trainer. I seriously can't believe that I pay someone to kick my butt for 30 minutes! But my body is toning up and I defently couldn't do that on my own because I know I wouldn't get my butt out of bed and go workout without knowing Phillip wouldn't be there waiting. So the whole point of me telling you this Is to tell you about my new favorite breakfast food. Dannon has came out with a new yogurt that is called Toasted Coconut Vanilla and they also have a Pineapple Coconut that is divine! If you have not tried I yet and you like yogurt then you must add it to your grocery list!

In other news, Crissy came by yesterday and showed me a lot of new things that she had made out of the Beaded Fantasies book so look for new pics tomorrow




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Carol Tummon said...

Kelly you are looking amazing. I wanted to write before and tell you that. You must be really proud of yourself for taking the challenge to lose weight and get healthier. I wish I could afford a personal trainer to help me.
I have also been reading about your worries and decisions regarding the direction to take your business in. I hope that you are feeling a little better with the decisions you have made.
All the very best.

Carol

SusieQ said...

I know the feeling. My name Susie and live in Minnesota I have been beading for about two years and am starting up my own business. Doing quit well so far. Love to get ideas and tips from you all. Thanks for so many super fun things to do. My 20 some year old daughters love all the samples I give them. Gets their friends excited to buy my pieces. Thanks again.
Susie Johnson

Translate