Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have went Resin Crazy!

So, I have went Resin Crazy! I have been trying out the new UV Resin that we got in a couple of weeks ago.  I have made quite a few pieces with the resin and have loved it.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love the Twilight Series.  My friend Leslie told me that I could go to etsy.com and purchase digital sheets of twilight clip art that are the size of a scrabble tile. I went online last night I purchased 8 different collage sheets and went to staples and had them printed out so that I would have some really good ink. Well...needless to say I have went a little crazy with them!

As you can see I have my UV light full with new pieces.  I am still trying to learn a few things about the Resin. The one thing I have yet to figure out is why certain shapes of the bezels create bubbles in the Resin as it cures. 

Here are a few of my finished pieces.

2 comments:

Josef Rek said...

good post,I am glad to visit your website.. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality and it is very useful one and gives in depth information.
Resin Driveways
Resin Driveways Bournemouth
Resin Driveways Poole

Josef Rek said...

good post,I am glad to visit your website.. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality and it is very useful one and gives in depth information.
Resin Driveways
Resin Driveways Bournemouth
Resin Driveways Poole

Translate