Monday, February 8, 2010

Ready for a little Warmth!

I love cold weather.  I love the fact that you can put on layers of clothes!  I mean come on...when it's hot you can only take off so much.  This being said, with all the bad weather we have had lately, I am ready for a little bit of sunshine and warm weather.  I was going through some of my old pictures and I found this pic of one of our Dale family vacations from 2 or 3 years ago.  There are two things you can guarantee on a Dale Vacation. One, I am going to get roasted!  There is no way around it and two, no matter how hard I try, there is going to be that one picture where I am showing clevage.  There is just no way around it.  I guess I should just be happy that God gave me good girls!  Anyways, this picture was taken right before we got on a boat and were taken out to an island shell hunting.  We had a blast on that trip.  This was pre-MS and nanny pre-cancer.  It's amazing what can change in a few years and what life can teach you. 

No comments:

Translate