Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moms Night Out


Moms Night Out. Have you seen it yet? If not you are missing out on one funny movie! I was out shopping yesterday and I stumbled upon the movie as I was browsing the isles. I remembered it coming out in theaters and that I had wanted to see it so I took the chance and purchased the DVD. 

Sammy and I sat down to watch the movie last night after Grayson had went to bed. I had to stifle my laughs a lot of times as to not wake Grayson. I really figured that Sammy wouldn't like it but after it was over he actually said that it was one of the best movies that he had seen in a long time.

 As a new mom I look around sometimes and feel just like the main character Allyson. She is a mom to 3 young children, wants a spotless house, and is a germ-a-fobe. As moms sometimes we feel like we have to do it all and if we don't we're a failure. I'm finding more and more that this notion is furthest from the truth and that's what I loved about this movie. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone. 



4 comments:

Charley said...

We live in a neighborhood where everyone but us has small children. They also loved this movie. My husband and I (we're the official grandparents for the entire neighborhood, but we have no small children of our own) didn't see the humor! I thought, if the actress would only use some medication, everyone would benefit.

MetalFimo2 said...

ciao bella famiglia.

Unknown said...

Kelly I just love your videos. I really started out doing wire wrapping and I love it but I started watching your bead videos your stuff is so beautiful I had to try it. You are so good with details sometimes I have to watch them a couple of times but I'm having a ball with the beads now too. I love the new ones on Mondays!! Thanks so much GreatJob!! Keep Beading

jessica lang said...

Path of Exile 3.16 players spend too much time searching for resources and obtaining POE Currency. A convenient way is to buy POE Currency at POECurrency.com. Now POECurrency.com offers 5% discount to everyone, the discount code is "GEM".

Attached link: https://www.poecurrency.com/

Translate