Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Graysons 1st Hair Cut

Yesterday was a monumental day at our house. Grayson got his first ever haircut! I've never been one to be superstitious but I can't tell you how many people told me that it was best to wait until after his first birthday to get his hair cut. So we waited. I have to say that I was worried but in the end it was a great experience! Because Grayson has been around her a good bit we decided to let Laurie, one of our employees at the shop who is also a hair dresser,  cut his hair. She did a wonderful job and Grayson loved it. He was quite ticklish though. Sammy doesn't get his hair cut so it was a new experience for him too!

Here is Getting suited up and ready to go. We decided to let Dada hold him while I took pictures.


He loved Lauries bracelet so off it came to give him a distraction.


 A little off the top and sides.


He was one happy boy to get some of that hair off. 

1 comment:

Angelique Green said...

Hi Kelly! Grayson is such a cutie pie! Congratulations to you and your family! Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy learning to make so many beautiful projects from youtube. You are God's most precious daughter - and I thank Him for your creativity and kind heart. God bless you!

Translate