Friday, May 17, 2013

Necklace Bead Along Pictures

Cheryl Intartaglio. Lake Wallenpaupack,pa:
 I changed my necklace by using three earring components, and I followed the directions on page 71 (Tsarina) for the necklace. I used 11/0 silver lined rosaline,15/0 semi  matte purple, 15/0 semi matte dark rose, 4mm bicones in dark purple and rose. 

Becky aka (Marcella) Forest City NC


Cheryl Hall, Butler, Pennsylvania
I used Toho bronze 11/0's, Toho 15/0's color #262M. I used swarovski crystals in purple, blue, & green opal colors. My jeweled rings were made differently than the instructions. This got a bit tedious for me & I will confess that I haven't put the clasp on yet, but I'm glad it's done ! Ready for the next project.

Jan Crosthwaite
Wallasey U.K.
here is my entry for the beadalong, never thought i would get it finished!
i used 11/0 & 15/0 seed beads in silver lined crystal and 6mm crystal bicones in capri blue. i made the earrings into a drop.

Bonnie French
 
Crystal Lattice:
11/0 Toho Matt PF Galvanized Gold
8/0 Czech Metallic Beige Matte
6mm Bracciated Jasper rounds
 
Summer Lace:
4mm Brown glass pearl
6mm Brown glass pearl
11/0 Miyuki Galvanized Silver




Fiona - UK
11/0 duracoat pewter seed beads
15/0 gold seed beads
4mm swarovski bicones in emerald, light topaz and AB siam.

Sharen Matye
Northridge, California
Hello everyone,  It is so fun to see everyone's work.  Here is my bracelet for May 13th.  I used Miyuki 11/0 gold and 15/0 black for the main body of the bracelet.
the rings I used 4mm bi-cone crystals in black, red, rose jade, med aquamarine, period.   This project was very challenging.  I started it 5 times before I got it going.

Barb Tarcza
TOHO Bead Round 6/0 Gilt-Lined Aqua Opal
TOHO Bead Round 11/0 Opaque-Lustered Pearl Crystal
Swarovski 5000 6mm Faceted Round Light Turquoise
Swarovski 5000 4mm Faceted Round Light Turquoise

Pat (Jones)  Huntsville AL
For the necklace: Size 11 silver-lined brown seed beads and drk brown 15 seed beads around dark cream rat tail.
Slides are fire opal bicones - 15/0 brown and 15/0 orange seed beads; silver- lined brown seed beads and orange 15 seed beads. Clasp is gold color lobster clasp. Really enjoyed this one!
 
For the bracelet: Size 11 multi-colored beads for the large rings and size 11 yellow with size 15 green embellishment on the smaller bands.
A..n..d FINALLY got one of my right angle weave increase practices to come out correctly. Used two colors (thank you for the idea...you do that in some of your videos) and once I could see it better I got a decent weave. Hopefully will be much better at it by the time I try the earrings






 












No comments:

Translate