Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More Project Pictures of the bracelet

Sharen Matye  Northridge, CA
here is my version of the Link Bracelet, made with 11/0 silver seed beads and
3mm gun metal crystal bicones

Jan crosthwaite   Wallasey, U.K.
Here is my entry for the latest project, i really enjoyed making this and found it quite easy. 
I used size 11/0 & 15/0 seed beads in silver lined crystal and 11/0 silver lined blue for the joining bands. I'm still searching for a suitable clasp! 
It's been lovely seeing all the fab entries for the beadalong.

Fiona
I have used gunmetal (haematite) size 11s and size 15s and AB crystal size 11s for the connecting rings.  As I had made 6 big rings I decided to use them all and make it a bangle with no clasp.
I didnt enjoy doing this one as I found the big rings really tough to join up.



 


No comments:

Translate