Friday, January 8, 2010

New Day, New Project....

This morning when I got up, I was greatful I could walk after working out yesterday but I dared anyone to ask me to sit down or bend over!  I felt the pain first thing when I had to give my babies a bath this morning.  My wennie dog and beagle have been stuck inside the house the last couple of days because it has been so cold thus causing them to need more baths.  Sammy had a little fun with oscar this morning by putting a shell necklace on him.  The funny thing was that he didn't even care.  He actually seemed to prance around in it.  What can I day... the Beadie Lama has to have a beaded dog!



This is a current project I am working on.  The new Bead Star came to the shop a few weeks ago and there was a bracelet in it that I adored!  I had to take sammy to a therapist in Morganton before Christmas so I visited "Beads and Other Fancy Stuff" while I was there.  At the store I found these wonderful metallic looking purple roundelles.  I instantly fell in love with them because I knew that they would go perfectly with the project I had in mind.  So, last night I sat down to try to make them.  I couldn't believe how easy these little componants were to make!  I am not a wire worker and they were easy for me to do.  Now I am working on a necklace with them.  I will try to post in the next few days and let you see the finished piece.


No comments:

Translate