Monday, July 27, 2009

New design!


One of my favorite designers in the whole world, Marcia DeCoster posted this picture on her blog today. I love her technique and all that she does. This is a beautiful cabochon that she encased and isen't it amazing? The thing that I love is the face that she said she put a special message behind the cab that is hidden by the beadwork! She's so clever. I took a class from her last year and she is a delight to be around. If you aren't familier with her or you want to see more of her work check out http://www.marciadecoster.com/
I have been working hard on Metal Stamping lately. I love this technque because it is amazing how you can make some really great personalized gifts. I will be teaching a beginners stamping class in August. To sign up go to www.offthebeadedpathbeadstore.com. You can now sign up online from the convenience of your own home!

No comments:

Translate