Monday, May 11, 2009

Beads Per Inch


I have had my bead shop for almost 6 years and the one question I get asked over and over again is how many beads of this size does it take to make this size piece. I have answered this question more times then I can remember. Well, I finally decided to make a handout to give to customers so that they can know exactly how many it will take. As you can see from the picture I have put 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm beads side by side to show you how many of each bead will fit per inch. I then did another photo of the same beads but with a size 11 seed bead in between the beads so that they can see the count difference when you add a spacer in between. I think that this will be a great help to my employees and my customers. If you would like a copy of the handout stop by the store and be sure to ask for one.

1 comment:

Translate