Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Christmas Jewelry Creations

I was at Wal-Mart the other day looking at Christmas stuff and I came across some of the cuttest miniture polymer clay ornaments. They are about 1 inch to an inch and a half tall. You get 4 on a card for $1.00 and they would make the cuttest pendant or earrings! They have Santa's and Snowmen as well as candy cane's and lots of other mini ornaments. I bought 4 packs of them to make myself some Christmas creations as well as I am going to make a few simple necklaces to give to relatives as a "just because gift." As much as I hate to send people to Wal-Mart, you have to stop by and see the mini ornaments because they are cute and interesting enough that you could make some really cute holiday jewerly with them.

No comments:

Translate