Monday, September 29, 2008

What a day!

I found the coolest website today! It is called Swap-Bot.com. You can sign up for swaps and swap handmade things with people all over the world. I signed up for two swaps. The first swap was an earring swap. I make 3 pairs of earrings and send them to 3 selected people. I then receive 3 pairs of earrings. The second swap was a 75 question swap. I make a questionier with 75 questions. I then send them to two selected people. They fill out the survey and then send them back to me. Meanwhile two different people send me 75 question surveys, I fill them out, and then send them back. It's kind of like a pen-pal type thing.

I also have found another website that offers swaps but I'm not sure how great it is going to be yet. I will let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Love the try it Tuesday tonight...great bracelet. These sites look like fun also. Thanks for all you do for all the beaders in your world. Lois

Translate